- Do you struggle with low self-esteem?
- Are you feeling insecure in your relationships?
- Do you spend so much time taking care of everyone else that you have little left for yourself?
- Has the fear of needing to please others prevented you from fully expressing yourself?
- Do you want to have better boundaries so you don’t feel trampled on by others?
- Have you wondered what it would be like to belong to a circle of supportive women who help empower you to be authentically you?
- Do you worry that if people really knew what goes on in your mind, you could never be fully loved?
- Do you feel like you are just getting things done rather than actually living your life?
- Instead of trying to be perfect, do you want to practice feeling more peace, joy, fun, freedom or love?
You are not alone. You may think the women around you seem to have it all together.
The truth is, many women despite having loving partners and close friends still struggle with feeling as if they don’t belong or have to work very hard to feel worthy. I have worked with many women who yearn to connect more deeply with others but are afraid of not being accepted if they let themselves be fully seen. Many more women, who have thought that their self-worth is dependent on what they accomplish, how much they get done, how nice they are, how “perfect” their life appears from the outside.
The Women’s Psychotherapy Group is a supportive space for women to share their struggles, receive unconditional acceptance, emotional support and learn how to be more compassionate with ourselves and others. We will explore a variety of topics such as mindfulness, creating healthy boundaries, self-compassion and relational skills as you develop deep connections among one another. Sharing deeply in the support of other women can be profoundly transformational and healing.
Women hold great power and potential but we are taught to stay small. You are capable of so much more and you deserve to feel loved and accepted, no matter what. Let us support you in your healing and transformation.
“If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time . If you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together. ” -Lila Watson
Group meets every other Thursday from 6:00 pm -7:30 pm at my office in Fremont.
Fee is $65 per session.
Group size is limited to 6-7 women.
Please call me for details and to set up a free 45 minute in-person intake interview prior to beginning the group.
Contact me to begin getting support now.